Tuesday, May 29, 2012

A weekend away

I went put of town for the long weekend with some friends including the friend I have been in-like with for sometime. We actually ended up sharing the same bed. But sorry to disappoint, but nothing happened.

We pretty much laughed and giggled in bed like two friends and whispered throughout the night. Not much sexual tension there at all. But I did come the realization that nothing should happen. He's a good friend who won't judge or make me feel bad and I need to get over him.

And in all honesty, I don't think I can be with him in the sexual sense anymore. I thought sharing a bed with him, I'd be sad and lonely. But I really wasn't. I was more interested in sleeping than wanting to jump him. So I'm assuming my lack of sexual desires with him is a sign.

A sign that I need someone who I can be myself around as a friend and a lover. But it seems as though I only get one or the other.

No comments:

Post a Comment